My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my baby boy!

Just Chillin!
Julian with Kena...she is a sweet heart!

Picking a couple of BOB's for us!

Waiting for the music to begin at KVIS

Wow...3 years has gone by in a flash! Julian starts per school in September, so I have taken the week off from work to spend time with him. He is just amazing! He is counting and spelling on a 5 year old level! We had him tested for his speech to continue services with the school district...personally I don't think he needs it and neither do the 3 testers that were here...so praise god for that. It was like a light switch went off...he is talking so clear and he is so smart and funny! We have had a great summer...he is my little buddy and can't imagen my life without him!

No comments: