My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to the normal life...

This is our most recent picture of Julian! 3.5 years old!
As of today he is potty trained!!!

Well, hubby goes back to work tomorrow after being home for almost 2.5 weeks...part vacation, part sickness...but now he goes back to work. I have enjoyed his stay, but it time to get my house back in order! Julian goes back to school tomorrow as well! I have a few projects I am working on...decorating my mantel for spring/Easter...I will post what I have done this week! I am refurbishing an old wreath and some easy and in expensive ways to make things ready for spring!


So when do you start decorating for Easter? I am so excited to do it this year, since we have moved our house around...it should look great! I will soon be posting my circle scarfs that I have made on my other site...

No comments: