My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sorry it has been so long!

First Jump in the pool of the season!!!
At the parade...
Julian and Desiree
Andrea, Desiree and Julian ready for the parade...

Sorry it has been so long...there are no real excuses, just we have been busy! The weather has just started to get nice and we have been outside enjoying it while we can! Today it is going to reach 90 so we are going to be heading over to my parents to swim! We have been blessed to have met a wonderful family. Desiree and her mommy Andrea are just wonderful! Andrea and I are like two peas in a pod! It is amazing how much we have in common...Julian and Desiree are in the same school, so we are hoping that they will be in the same class this up coming year! They just love each other. So we are trying to get together every week. I have posted some pictures from our weekend together...Every other Wednesday I am hosting a play date with Julian...providing that the weather is good...I am so looking forward to it! I know he will have a blast as well!
I know that people come into our lives and go...I am so glad that Andrea, her husband Brian and Desiree have come into ours! They are also Christians like us, so having the same belief system, and child rearing makes it so much more special! We have been blessed that is for sure!

This weekend we are going to Lobster Fest with our best friends Katie and Patrick and their family, so I will be sure to post pictures for that! My husband is throwing me a 40th birthday party at the end of June as well...so we have a lot planned for the month of June already! Jeff is off from work for almost 3 weeks in June, so it will be great to all be home! Enjoy your day and know that God loves you and so do I!!

No comments: