My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Great weekend...

Well all last week, Julian had VBS, but the weather was well over 90 almost everyday, so Thursday I kept him home...it was a nice break for mommy and Julian for him to do this so I signed him up for one more the week of his birthday, so this way I am able to get some things done before his party! On Saturday, Julian and I had a great play date. We were there from 11:30 till 4:30! That was the longest playdate ever! But we all had fun! This was with a high school best friend of mine that we lost touch and reconnected via facebook and a party we saw each other at. It was a great time. The time went by so fast the next thing I knew it was 4:30! Holy Cow! And of course Julian is in love with her 7 yr old! He just loves the girls! So we are planning this big party for him...go big or go home!! So I am praying the weather is nice...please be nice!!! So that is where and what we did Saturday...today we hung out at home and then went to my parents for a pizza party. Julian is a fish...he is now swimming with his face and head totally in the water...goggles and ear band it and all...my little geek! But he is cute and loves it! So do I!!

No comments: