My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In less then 3 weeks...


our Julian will be 4! Wow 4 years old...where has the time gone. I will say...I have so loved and will continue to love being his mother. He is the best gift that God has given me. He is so happy,intellegent, funny, beautiful, stubborn, and loving all rolled in to a cute little boy! He is goin back to Pre-K this year to the same school...it is worth the distance to drive him there. Some of his friends won't be there this year, they are going to do universal pre k instead. I will admit, I am not ready for him to do 5 days. We are doing VBS right now and it is 5 days and I think it is too much for him. Yesterday he was fine when I picked him up, happy and funny...today he was not so much fun to be around! Maybe because it has been so darn hot here! UGH! I mean really!

We got an award from the Village that we live in...it is for our gardens...I have put alot of energy into our gardens this year...it has been well worth it! On the side is our house...and my awesome lavender that I refuse to split in the fear that it won't come back the same way or I might kill it! I make gifts for my girlfriends with it.
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a text message from an old friend. She was my very best friend for many years...and I have missed her dearly...we went out for coffee and have planned an outing with our children. THe great part was it was like we never stopped talking. We both said we were sorry for the past and agreed that it had been far too long not to talk. The funny thing was she didn't have to say she was sorry, she did nothing to me...It was me who was going through a difficult time and to think she had 3 children during that time and I missed it...and she missed Julian...so I feel so blessed to have her back in my life again. I see her sister all the time during school, he daughter goes to the same Pre-K as Julian. It is just nice to have her back and she feels the same. Sometimes it is worth bringing an old friend back...sometimes it is not...this time it is! Well I can tell you this..we will never go 14 years again without talking to each other. That is for sure.

No comments: