My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, July 29, 2011

What a day...

We all have them...but today was one of this days, where I was not in the mood to play, think or feed anyone! So Julian ate, shredded wheat and fruit snacks...his favorite...every kid once in a while can eat what they want...today I was not in the mood to cook! I Cleaned my entire upstairs...scrubbed the bathrooms...all 3 mind you...Murphy oil soaped all the wood work...all while not feeling good. I had to go on steroids due to a flare up with my back...side effects...I am MISERABLE! yes capital letters!!! So in order not to yell too much today, I resorted to cleaning...lord knows I wanted to crawl back into bed and pull the cover over my eyes...but Julian prevented that...THANK GOD! So it was a very productive day...but 7pm can't come soon enough! Jeff has been working 12 hour days and I am not complianing but by the time he walks in the door I am ready for bed! Thank god for good friends that keep me afloat and always there when I need them! This too shall pass!
Our block party is tomorrow...and since we have no kids on our street Julian will be going to Nana and Papa's for the day and night...some much need time off!

No comments: