My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer is coming to an end...

So there are 20 days left to this wonderful summer we have been having...Julian starts school in 20 days! I can't believe it! We have had so much fun! Reconnecting with an old dear friend I think has been one of the high lights of my summer...but the photo above is the most wonderful child I know. I have been able to tell our story to so many people this summer, that I feel like I give hope to those who are struggling with things in their life and know that dreams do come true! Last Sunday, we had to rush Julian to the ER...they told us he has pneumonia...well, it think it is allergy induced asthma...so we are are working figuring out what needs to be done in order to make our child the best he can be! We had a wonderful play date today, playing, swimming, an early lunch and so much fun! The laughter was so loud from the children we could hardly hear ourselves talk...it was just wonderful!
This fall I am starting a book club, doing a "favorite" party and figuring out where we are sending Julian to Kindergarten. I really don't feel in my heart that the school we are suppose to go to is the right fit for him...so I am going to try to do open enrollment and look at a few private schools. Jeff and I are on the same page so all is good. One of the reasons why we decided to have an only child is because we wanted the best for him...everything he ever wanted and needed...that was promise that was made to his birth mother...and we intend to keep that promise. So far so good!
I can't wait to see who his teacher is going to be this year...I have been saying many prayers for a certain teacher...so we will keep praying and hope we get her! Sending hugs and blessings!

No comments: