My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September is just about ouver!

HI all...so sorry I haven't posted in almost 2 months! wow, so much has been going on...Jules is in school...Jeff has been working OT and I am STILL looking for a job! But I am enjoying this time with Julian! On the 26th it was our 4th anniversary of Jules' adoption day! Wow 4 years! Seems like yesterday! Such a blessing! Today Jeff and I went to a private prep school to check it out for Jules. We really don't want him going public, so the search is on for the perfect fit! Jules would really like the school we were at today...but it is very expensive...so we are turning it over to Him to provide for us and to let us know if this is the match for him...we have 2 other schools we are looking at as well.

No comments: