My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time sure does fly!

Wow...here I am blogging again...it seems to be the best time for me to get my thoughts out...I love to blog, so this summer I will try to post at least once a week! So this week has been a big one for us! Julian has graduated from Pre School! He is on his way to Kindergarten! I can't stand it! Time just is going by so quickly! He so enjoyed his 2 years with his Wee Cherub family and we have made some life long friends there! He is very bright and loves to learn! In June he will be going to the Summer program at the school, then VBS...then Soccer...then...KINDERGARTEN! We have picked a wonderful private school for him to attend. I think that it will fit him just right! Smaller class sizes, a diverse group of kids as well. We have heard wonderful things about this school and are so happy to be a parent of a student going there!

Today we had his family picnic and it was bittersweet...I am not sure he realizes that the kids he has been with for 2 years will not be with him in September. But we have a very tight bond with alot of the families so we will be with them during the school year! Today his teacher said to me that she hopes his new teacher will challenge him enough and he won't get bored...so I think I will take that with me when we do the testing...I will be asking questions of what they expect of our children. I know they are are only 5...but Julian is very bright...

He is doing the summer gymnastic program as well...along with tball...boy, I am getting tired just typing out this blog! Lol...

So please post a note so I know I am not typing to air! So glad to be back blogging again!!

No comments: