My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Growing up...

So when Julian came home on day 2 of his life, i remember a dear friend of mine said to me...don't blink because he will be in kindergarten before you know it! And boy was she right! Thanks Jackie! So here we are first week is complete of Kindergarten and I am wondering where has the time gone? I feel like we were just snuggling our baby boy that we waited a lifetime for...now he is 5 and telling me his is a "five year old adult!" Last night Jeff and I were watching a movie and there was this baby on...and in a flash baby Julian appeared in my head...I could smell that sweet baby smell all over again...like it was today...only it wasn't. I don't want this post to sound sad because in no way am I sad. I am so happy and proud of the little boy he has become. He is so bright, loving, caring, respectful and handsome. He loves school so much! The teacher is using him to teach the class new words...how cool is that?! He just loves that!

He was with my parents last night for a date night...and I have to wonder and hope that he will remember these wonderful outings with his Nana and Papa when he gets older. I sure hope so! So Papa is been taken in by Julian's class as Papa M...and he loves it! He is in his element! He loves being with Julian and his friends! and I know that Julian loves to have his papa with him!

I am back to working full time as a Realtor, in WNY and I Love it! There is a bit of pressure being that we have one income right now...but I know that this is God's plan. I am Room Mom and will be volunteering in the school. I love that I have the flexibility to be with him if he is sick or needs me without having a non-understanding boss! Jeff has been wonderful and know that this is my calling, to be with our son!

So if you are looking to buy or sell in the WNY area...call upon me!

No comments: