My daily prayer...

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

Friday, September 21, 2012

Missing something!

So daddy had his first day off in a long time, so I thought it would be nice if Daddy could drive Julian to school today...well when Jules left i felt like a part of me was missing...oh yeah he was! LOL So off they went and I got dressed and i am not at work. I am telling you the best part of my day is when I go pick him up from school. Now today it might rain so i won't be so happy, but my heart will be singing!  I am so loving be a room mom and pinterest has helped me or made me more addicted to the site! Wow oh wow there is alot of stuff! So i am going to do my fall decorating this weekend and this week...I will post pictures of my creations...not sure who reads this any more, and if I am just writing to get the crazy out of my head so be it! I love to blog! I have a business blog as well...do I am able to talk about family here and business there...best of both worlds! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: